Makes 16 brownies
Flourless cakes can be found in the finest pastry shops, and if they didn’t use traditional white sugar, they’d be Keto! This recipe swaps out the sugar for erythritol to make a decadent, flourless, dark chocolate mocha cake that’s suitable for even the finest of occasions.
¾ cup erythritol sweetener (such as Swerve)
½ cup finely ground almond flour
¼ cup dark cocoa powder
1 tablespoon finely ground espresso
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup plus 2 tablespoons butter
2 oz. dark chocolate
3 large eggs
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter an 8-x-8-inch baking dish, or line with parchment paper.
2. Combine sweetener, flour, cocoa powder, espresso, and baking powder in a bowl and mix until no clumps remain.
3. Combine butter and chocolate in a large, microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 20-second increments until just melted, but not too hot. Whisk eggs and vanilla into chocolate, then fold in dry ingredients until just incorporated. Do not overmix.
4. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving. To store, refrigerate in a container for up to 1 week.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 1 SERVING
CALORIES (KCAL): 118 KCAL
CARBS: 3.46 G
SATURATED FAT: 3.583 G
CHOLESTEROL: 53 MG
PROTEIN: 2.44 G
POTASSIUM: 116 MG
SODIUM: 18 MG
IRON: 0.92 MG
This AMAZING Recipe can be found in my Keto For Life Cookbook here