Makes 3 servings
If you’ve ever been unsure about sushi, this recipe will change your mind! Without the rice, you may not even consider this sushi, but here’s the thing: with food, you make the rules. Packed with tuna, cream cheese, and avocado, you won’t even miss the carbs. Craving rice? Add in cauliflower rice before you roll up the ingredients.
½ cup cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons chives, minced
1 tablespoon yellow lemon zest
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
8 ounces smoked tuna
½ avocado, thinly sliced
½ cucumber, sliced
1. With an electric mixer, in a bowl whip cream cheese, minced chives, and lemon zest together until the cream cheese is light and fluffy.
2. Place a piece of plastic wrap on the counter. Overlap the slices of tuna to form a rectangle.
3. Spread whipped cream cheese over the top of the smoked tuna.
4. Place sliced avocado and cucumbers in the center of the rectangle.
5. Use the plastic wrap to help you roll smoked tuna, as you were doing sushi rolls.
6. Once the rolls are ready, place them in the freezer for 1 hour. Cut them into 12 pieces, 2 cm wide. Serve with sesame seeds on top.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 1 SERVING
CALORIES (KCAL): 376 KCAL
CARBS: 6.19 G
SATURATED FAT: 10.82 G
CHOLESTEROL: 88 MG
PROTEIN: 23.65 G
POTASSIUM: 681 MG
SODIUM: 448 MG
IRON: 1.91 MG
This AMAZING Recipe can be found in my Keto For Life Cookbook here