Makes 4 servings
Pork rinds star in this recipe for these thick-cut chops. Skip the breadcrumbs altogether and crush the pork rinds to create your savory stuffing.
4 boneless 1-inch-thick pork chops
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoon garlic, minced
2/3 cup Keto breadcrumbs or crushed pork rinds
1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained thoroughly
½ cup goat cheese, softened
½ cup ricotta cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Use a sharp knife to slice partway through the side of each pork chop to create a pocket in the meat.
3. Heat butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add breadcrumbs and spinach and stir to combine. Add cheese and mix until creamy and melted into spinach mixture.
4. Divide filling evenly among pork chops and spoon into each pocket. Transfer chops to a large skillet and place over medium heat. Cook, turning once, until brown on each side. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 5–10 minutes, or until cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
5. Serve hot with any leftover spinach filling on top.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 1 SERVING
CALORIES (KCAL): 429 KCAL
CARBS: 5.33 G
SATURATED FAT: 12 G
CHOLESTEROL: 167 MG
PROTEIN: 51.78 G
POTASSIUM: 960 MG
SODIUM: 296 MG
IRON: 2.61 MG
This AMAZING Recipe can be found in my Keto For Life Cookbook here