Makes 10 servings
Keto peanut butter bars look and taste exactly like the popular store-bought versions. No one will suspect they are Keto! And you might even have to hide them from the kids.
1 cup unsweetened peanut butter
5 tablespoons butter, room temperature, divided
2/3 cup monk fruit powdered sugar
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 (3-ounces) no-sugar chocolate bar (sweetened with stevia)
1. Combine peanut butter, 4 tbsp. of butter, monk fruit powdered sugar, and coconut flour in a large bowl. Use a hand mixer to beat until mixture is smooth and fully combined.
2. Line an 8-x-8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and spread mixture evenly into the dish. Freeze for 10–15 minutes.
3. Soften remaining tbsp. of butter in a microwavable glass dish. Break chocolate into pieces and add to dish with butter. Microwave for 20 seconds at a time on medium or low power until chocolate has melted enough to be stirred into the butter.
4. Spread chocolate mixture quickly and evenly over cold peanut butter layer. Freeze overnight.
5. Use the parchment to lift slab out of baking dish, then cut into 10 even rectangles and serve cold. Leftovers may be stored in the refrigerator or freezer for up to 2 weeks.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 1 SERVING
CALORIES (KCAL): 240 KCAL
CARBS: 8 G
SATURATED FAT: 8 G
CHOLESTEROL: 15 MG
PROTEIN: 6.11 G
POTASSIUM: 200 MG
SODIUM: 51 MG
IRON: 1.14 MG
This AMAZING Recipe can be found in my Keto For Life Cookbook here