Makes 2 servings
Just thinking about this recipe gets my stomach growling. Just wait until you bite into one of these rolls—the avocado and cucumber slices balance the savory flavors perfectly. And if you’re in need of leftovers, this dish reheats nicely. Once you’ve mastered this recipe, try customizing it with different fillings!
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
2 tablespoons chives, minced
1 tablespoon yellow lemon zest
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
2 chicken breasts, flattened and grilled
½ avocado, thinly sliced
½ cucumber, sliced
2 tablespoons mayonnaise.
1. Place a piece of plastic wrap on the counter. Overlap the slices of chicken to form a rectangle.
2. Spread mozzarella over the top of the chicken.
3. Place sliced avocado and cucumbers in the center of the rectangle.
4. Use the plastic wrap to help you roll chicken. As you were doing sushi rolls.
5. Once the rolls are ready, set them in the freezer for 30 mins. Cut them into 12 pieces, 2 cm thick. Serve with mayonnaise.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 1 SERVING
CALORIES (KCAL): 561 KCAL
CARBS: 7.53 G
SATURATED FAT: 8.03 G
CHOLESTEROL: 173 MG
PROTEIN: 62.7 G
POTASSIUM: 822 MG
SODIUM: 431 MG
IRON: 2.88 MG
This AMAZING Recipe can be found in my Keto For Life Cookbook here