This low-carb alternative to potato salad keeps you full and satisfied for hours, which is perfect for those busy-bee days. The creamy sauce, olives, and fresh herbs elevate this recipe in true Mediterranean fashion, making it a satisfying breakfast or appetizing side dish.
1½ cups vegetable stock
2 cups fresh cauliflower florets
4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cubed
¼ cup cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons chopped green onion
½ cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
4 black olives, sliced
1. Pour the vegetable stock into an Instant Pot and insert the steamer basket.
2. Place the cauliflower florets in the steamer basket, seal the pot with the lid, and cook the cauliflower on high for 14 minutes.
3. Allow the pressure to release naturally for 4 minutes, then use the quick-release function and remove the lid.
4. Place the cauliflower florets in a large bowl. Add the hard-boiled eggs, cherry tomatoes, parsley, green onion, heavy cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, and olive oil, stirring to combine.
5. Garnish with black olives and divide among four serving bowls. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
NUTRITION • per one serving •
Total Fat 12 g 15%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g 25%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.6 g —
Monounsaturated Fat 4.2 g —
Trans Fat —
Cholesterol 185 mg 62%
Sodium 105 mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g 4%
Dietary Fiber 3 g 11%
Total Sugars 3 g —
Protein 8 g 16%
Vitamin A 805 mcg 90%
Vitamin C 30.3 mg 35%
Vitamin D 1 mcg 4%
Potassium 327 mg 6%
Calcium 62 mg 4%
Iron 1.5 mg 8%
This AMAZING Recipe can be found in my Mediterranean Meals on a Budget Cookbook here