Makes 16 cookies
These Banana Pistachio Oatmeal Cookies—made with only seven ingredients—are the easiest you’ll ever make—and the healthiest! Loaded with antioxidants, potassium, and fiber, this dessert will leave you feeling your best, all while satisfying your sweet tooth.
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (not quick oats)
3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
½ cup cashew butter
⅓ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
⅓ cup shelled pistachios, chopped
⅓ cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped
⅓ cup coconut, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 325°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine oats, mashed bananas, and cashew butter in a large bowl, mixing well.
3. Add the chocolate chips, pistachios, dried cherries, and shredded coconut, and stir to combine.
4. Drop tablespoon-sized scoops of batter 1½-inch apart on the prepared cookie sheet and slightly flatten with a fork.
5. Bake for 12–14 minutes, until cookies start to brown around the edges.
6. Cool cookies on the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
7. Serve and enjoy! Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
NUTRITION • PER ONE SERVING
Calories 199 (9%)
Total Fat 9.1 g (19%)
Saturated Fat 4.688 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.091 g
Monounsaturated Fat 2.58 g
Trans Fat 0.233 g
Cholesterol 15 mg
Sodium 56 mg (4%)
Total Carbohydrate: 26.68 g (11%)
Dietary Fiber: 3.2 g (13%)
Total Sugars: 9.02 g
Protein: 4.34 g (8%)
Vitamin A 295 mcg (13%)
Vitamin C 2.7 mcg (4%)
Vitamin D 4 mcg (1%)
Potassium 223 mg (5%)
Calcium 18 mg (2%)
Iron 1.27 mg (7%)
This AMAZING Recipe can be found in my Mediterranean Desserts Cookbook here